Ask RedWeek

What dates are Red weeks, yellow weeks, ect...?

May 24, 2010

Can anyone tell me what weeks are considered to be Red Weeks and yellow weeks and I know there is another color but I don't remember it.

Thanks

C.F.
May 24, 2010

cindyh287 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what weeks are considered to be Red Weeks and yellow weeks and I know there is another color but I don't remember it.

The color designation is determined by (and depends upon) the seasonal demand at a particular, individual resort or geographic area. There is no "one size fits all" answer. In Hawaii, for example, EVERY week at EVERY resort, ALL year is a "red" week.

In the end, the color designation merely generally reflects the "demand" of a given time period, at a given resort or particular area. As stated, there is simply no accurate "one size fits all" answer to your question.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Apr 02, 2018 04:45 AM

Jun 10, 2010

Actually, II did away with their Red, Yellow, Green color codes several years ago and I hear that RCI will be doing away with their Red, White and Blue color codes very shortly.

Both are going to a sort of "Travel Demand Index" which is a much better way of "rating" time...as anyone who has heard the hackneyed phrase "Orlando is all red, all the time" can attest to.

Lisa Ann S.
Mar 28, 2018

My home resort is Paradise Village Beach Resort in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico. I have a slow season week in May or November, but don’t know the color or if there is a color. Can anyone help me with the color for my weeks?

Anthony P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.