Nov 09, 2010

Hi,

RedWeek is working on updating this resort page and would greatly appreciate any feedback from owners and/or visitors. Is all the information correct including photos? Is there anything else we can add that would be helpful for those visiting this resort?

Thank you all for your input in helping to best represent Marriott's Maui Ocean Club resort page on RedWeek!

Marty

Marty F
Apr 20, 2011

As a 12-year veteran owner of two e/o weeks, I can say that the first 10 years were bliss -- I reserved a high floor (oceanview) a year in advance and always got it -- perfect views from the balconies. Two years ago I had my first minor disappointment -- the two new towers that flank the originial original two block a lot of view. Since I'm guaranteed oceanview -- the little slice if you went outside and looked left counted, but was so disappointing to me. I rented this year and my guests moved from one room with no view to one that overlooked one of the new pools outback. The point is, if view is all-important as it is to me -- you have to be specific, call a year ahead and then hope for the best -- maybe ask to move if you can. They never guarantee a room location, but will move you if they have space.

Vivian H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.