Jan 06, 2011

does anyone have a property map of Villa del Arco that you could email me? I understand there are 3 buildings with each one having 7 stories. From the pictures, the buildings must be large if there are only 3 of them.

I am considering buying here and want to see what building(s) are closest to the ocean and have the best view.

can someone offer advise?

Roxanne O.
Oct 03, 2012

I have a floating winter week studio unit for sale. I am checking to see if I can find a map, but I don't think it matters because you can request your location and most of the units have Ocean/Beach views.

Guy S.
Oct 12, 2012

Do not BUY from this company. Buy a resale property to save thousands if you must. We just bought and cancelled the next day due to falsehoods and a lot of mis-representations by THE VILLA GROUP/ Villa del Arcos in Cabo. You' better have a law degree or be a lawyer to enable you to read and understand their contracts. BE VERY CAREFUL !!!!

Judy V.
Nov 27, 2013

Is it true you don't get Villa Del Arco specifically, but a general membership into the Villa Group?

Christine H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.