Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

Loved It - Great alternative for Disney visit

May 25, 2011

Visited spring 2011. If you are renting, you can get a Presidential Unit for the same price it would cost to get a standard unit at another resort and 75% less than you would pay at Disney resort. We are from Florida and visit Disney every year. Although this unit does not have the "Disney themed" decor, it is on Disney Property so you are very close to all the parks. The units are very large, but the Presidential Unit is top of the line (granite countertops, plasma tv's in every room) - it looks exactly like the pictures! Several pools - some with watersides, miniature golf, and lazy river. Wifi worked great. Although it has two restaurants on site, you would need to drive to get groceries. They are still doing construction also, but it did not affect us at all, as we were either at the pool or at the parks during the day.

Noreen D.

Last edited by noreend21 on Jun 08, 2011 10:18 AM

Dec 20, 2011

How do I find out about the Presidential Unit? I do not see the difference in the units other than number of bed/baths.

I have never been to Disney World or Orlando so any additional advice is gladly accepted.

Patricia A.
Jan 11, 2012

We just spent Christmas here, our second visit for 2011. The presidential units I think come in 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom, but if you request tower 6 I think all the units are presidential units, plus building 6 has its own concierge. I have seen the 4bdrm units listed on redweek for under $2000 for a seven day stay. You may be able to goolgle "wyndham bonnet creek presidential" and you should get some hits for pictures or video. I'm going to a convention at the Disney Beach Club in June 2012, but for what it would cost us to stay 2-nights in a 2brdm villa, I can pay for a whole week at bonnet creek in a 4bdrm. We have large family and the 4bdm is almost as big as our house. LOL. I am not an owner, so I really don't benefit from pushing this resort. I just believe in getting a good deal.

Noreen D.
Jan 11, 2012

Construction on the Wyndham Grand Hotel is done! Some nice restaurants added, and resort guests can use the amenities.

Noreen D.
Dec 16, 2012

I am planning to go in March 2013 Is there a special tower or building to see the fireworks at night

Angela L.
Mar 02, 2013

I work at Bonnet Creek, Tower 1-2-3 lakeside high floors (6-7)have great views of fireworks, 4 & 5 facing epcot high floors (over 11th) have great views not Tower 6 unless you are in a few select pres units. Hope that helps:) Have a Great time! Your gonna Love it :)

Pamela P.

Last edited by pam579 on Mar 02, 2013 08:13 PM

Oct 07, 2013

Bonnet Creek is great - we go there every 2 years. This year we used FoodStore2Go for grocery delivery - we use them in Bahamas too. Can't say enough about how it has improved our holiday having groceries delivered. Kids don't get outrageously hungry now and we saved on restaurants. Good little company.

Jason S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.