Aug 09, 2011

Can anyone tell me if this resort has any actual oceanfront units?

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Mar 29, 2012

yes they do, they are not directly facing the water but on say a 30 degree angle, very very hard to get one of them though

Bill P.
Mar 08, 2015

All the units have a oceanview. Wonderful report. I've stayed there about 8-10x times over the past 6-7 years.

Michael M.
Mar 17, 2015

What is the configuration of the units at this location? Are the 1/1s listed really a true 1BR or a Studio room?

Thanks in advance.

Matthew K.
Nov 01, 2015

First off all units have some ocean view and there are some that are out on the end but you likely won't get one of those units as there are very few- I rented from another owner who specifically owned one of those end units. All are very nice units that I have stayed in (5x). The configuration of the one bedroom is a true one bedroom and both the the bedroom and the living room have access to the bathroom. There is a door between the bedroom and the living room- it is a slider that can be opened up in the day and it feels bigger. In the units I stayed in, both the living room and bedroom had access to the balcony. if you have a two bedroom then there is a door from the living room into a studio unit- so you actually have two kitchens. I loved this for my teenaged sons- they could back and have cereal late or early and didn't bother us.

matthewk133 wrote:
What is the configuration of the units at this location? Are the 1/1s listed really a true 1BR or a Studio room?

Thanks in advance.

Tonia B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.