The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Aug 01, 2018

The email was from 3 board members and contained a link to Bluegreen’s press release

Dennis C.
Aug 01, 2018

Here is the link about Bluegreen Vacations purchase of The Manhatten Club:

http://66.221.74.44/pdfs/Bluegreen%20Finalizes%20Exclusive%20Agreement.pdf

Howard F.
Aug 01, 2018

I just saw it. Monitoring the site for more information.

Grant E.
Aug 01, 2018

Robert Tucker - do you think there is a way for me to give my proxy to you - I am paid up on my 2 penthouse weeks and am able to cast 2 votes. Please let me know ASAP as I won't be able to attend the meeting.

Gail J.
Aug 02, 2018

GOOGLE - "Bluegreen Finalizes Exclusive Agreement to Acquire the Manhattan Club, Opening a new sales center in the Big Apple" (posted June 25, 2018 Globenewswire.com)

Thoughts welcomed.....

L C.
Aug 02, 2018

I think it's great that the Board sent out this link, presumably to update all owners. However, this is old news here. The press release was issued over a month ago and discussed here at that time. You might search back a few pages to the end of June to find out what people thought. Best wishes!

Nathan Z.
Aug 02, 2018

I have tried repeatedly to join the lawsuit, through the email address provided. The emails always come back. Please include me, my email address is rhbmobley@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Roseanne M.
Aug 02, 2018

Tulipblossom: If you can scan the proxies and email them to me I may be able to use them. I won't get them in time if you mail them to me. I'm not sure of any other way.

Robert T.
Aug 03, 2018

You can vote online by contacting: Phil.Cavero@broadridge.com

Dks
Aug 03, 2018

Robert - I'll ask my neighbor if he can scan them and if so, I'll get your email address and send them. I just hated to vote over the phone knowing that by doing so, I was giving the other Eichner and his "sponsored" board members my power in other matters. You can contact me directly at GAILEILEENJORDAN@AOL.com.

Gail J.
Aug 03, 2018

Hello Roseanne. I don't know what lawsuit you are trying to join. If you reach out to Sueo79 or if you read back a few pages, you can find the email for Jean Marc Zimmerman. If you like what he says you can retain him. But there is no class action suit and you need to reach out for yourself. Better still, read backwards from this page so you can see what is going on currently. Do not start at page one unless you want 200 pages of history. PS There is no Alex.

Nathan Z.
Aug 04, 2018

robertf795 wrote:
Tulipblossom: If you can scan the proxies and email them to me I may be able to use them. I won't get them in time if you mail them to me. I'm not sure of any other way.

Robert, if I vote by phone how can I give my vote to you: just by giving your name? First time doing this afraid to make a mistake. Thank you, best wishes

Leonor B.
Aug 04, 2018

The best way to vote is by email. You should have received an email a couple of months ago with voting instructions. If you didn't receive it send an email to phil.cavero@broadridge.com and request a proxy to vote and email it back. There are five candidates, you must vote FOR for three and ABSTAIN for two otherwise your ballot will be invalid. The voting rules established by TMC are very confusing. There are three candidates who will be elected to the Board. TMC is forcing people to vote for three and then you must vote abstain on the remaining two candidates. Very confusing for some people. Just remember, you must vote FOR for three candidates and ABSTAIN for two candidates.

Robert T.
Aug 04, 2018

robertf795 wrote:
The best way to vote is by email. You should have received an email a couple of months ago with voting instructions. If you didn't receive it send an email to phil.cavero@broadridge.com and request a proxy to vote and email it back. There are five candidates, you must vote FOR for three and ABSTAIN for two otherwise your ballot will be invalid. The voting rules established by TMC are very confusing. There are three candidates who will be elected to the Board. TMC is forcing people to vote for three and then you must vote abstain on the remaining two candidates. Very confusing for some people. Just remember, you must vote FOR for three candidates and ABSTAIN for two candidates.

Robert, A proxy for each week ?

Leonor B.
Aug 04, 2018

Yes I believe if you have two time shares you should have two ballots.

Robert T.
Aug 06, 2018

Yes, I agree. If one owns 2 weeks = 2 votes.

Susan K.
Aug 06, 2018

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly: however many weeks you own = 1 Vote for 1 Week, etc., etc. Good point! Thanks.

Susan K.
Aug 06, 2018

Laura, TMC has contracts with Interval & the Registry Collection, to trade for the Penthouses. TMC has separate contracts to trade the other One-bdrm's through RCI and possibly other companies? They are all exclusive.

L C.
Aug 06, 2018

I have several exchange companies I use for TMC. However I also have 4 accounts at Interval World which TMC prevents me from banking my TMC week. They (II) have a unique hotel program that I want to take advantage of and I am precluded from doing that. Since I'm paying almost $3000 for the honor of owning at TMC, I don't feel that this should be happening.

Laura H.
Aug 07, 2018

Thanks!

Nick R.

Last edited by nvr735i on Aug 07, 2018 07:18 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.