Timeshare Exchanges

HOLIDAY SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL

Sep 21, 2011

Anyone have luck with this company?

Yvonne M.
Sep 22, 2011

ylmarks wrote:
Anyone have luck with this company?

No, I have not. What is this company offering you? What are you hoping to accomplish using this company.

The name alone fits the profile of a scam operation. There was one exposed a little while ago called Holiday Solutions International.

Remember, never pay anyone (or any company) a large, upfront fee to sell, rent out, market, or "get you out" of your timeshare.

By the way, did this company give you an unexpected, uninvited phone call? If so, that usually spells "Scam".

Lance C.
Oct 14, 2011

Yes, we've been a member with HSI since 2005, and it's a great company - NOT A SCAM! We have used them to plan our vacations every year since joining, and have no complaints whatsoever. In fact, I'm working on our spring 2012 vacation plans right now, and HSI is being very helpful and accommodating.

Cindy K.
Oct 15, 2011

cindyk214 wrote:
Yes, we've been a member with HSI since 2005, and it's a great company - NOT A SCAM! We have used them to plan our vacations every year since joining, and have no complaints whatsoever. In fact, I'm working on our spring 2012 vacation plans right now, and HSI is being very helpful and accommodating.

Did I read that correctly .... $30,000 membership cost ??????

R P.
Nov 25, 2011

HSI is legimate. They are just like (or better) then RCI or II. I prefer to exchange my timeshares thru HSI. The service is great. They have options like Cruises and Cash exchange (They pay your maint fee less $50) and break away and burn weeks for those who can't plan a year in advance or need to find a great deal with little notice. So yes HSI is Great!

Kris S.
Nov 25, 2011

Oh the membership is $89 a year

Kris S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.