Timeshare Exchanges

Do you know how to use the Resorts West Vacation Club Point System?

Oct 11, 2011

We own at the Ridge Tahoe in Nevada. We have recently gone from owning a week there to owning points in their Resorts West Vacation Club. It seemed easy to understand when it was originally explained to us, and seemed like a good deal, however, since, my husband and I aren't quite so sure. We are not very savy when it comes to understanding how to make 10,000 points worth 2 or more weeks of timeshare time....does anyone out there have this system and understand how to tweak it for the best advantage? Would love to get some pointers and tips! Thanks.

Lynn M.
Oct 13, 2011

lynnm184 wrote:
We own at the Ridge Tahoe in Nevada. We have recently gone from owning a week there to owning points in their Resorts West Vacation Club. It seemed easy to understand when it was originally explained to us, and seemed like a good deal, however, since, my husband and I aren't quite so sure. We are not very savy when it comes to understanding how to make 10,000 points worth 2 or more weeks of timeshare time....does anyone out there have this system and understand how to tweak it for the best advantage? Would love to get some pointers and tips! Thanks.

www.tugbbs.com has several forums for different points systems. You'd probably get more info there even if they don't have a specific Resorts West Vacation Club forum. You have to register to post questions but you don't have to join (pay for membership).

R P.
Oct 13, 2011

Have you checked the vacation club's website:

http://www.ridgetahoeresort.com/family_of_resorts.html

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.