Timeshare Exchanges

deposit week/costa rica

Oct 14, 2011

We bought a time share in Costa Rica by not thinking clearly and trusted the sales rep. We just want to make the best use of it instead of sorry about it. I would like to get more information on how to deposit our weeks that will give us the most popular times. I know that I have to call our resort to reserve our weeks. After that I should call RCI or etc to exchange. Now what would happen if we could not get the exchange week we want? Thank you for the tip

Pensri J.
Oct 15, 2011

pensrij wrote:
We bought a time share in Costa Rica by not thinking clearly and trusted the sales rep. We just want to make the best use of it instead of sorry about it. I would like to get more information on how to deposit our weeks that will give us the most popular times. I know that I have to call our resort to reserve our weeks. After that I should call RCI or etc to exchange. Now what would happen if we could not get the exchange week we want? Thank you for the tip

The earlier you deposit your Costa Rica week the better chance of you getting what you want in an exchange. Many people deposit a year in advance. Costa Rica should be a popular exchange.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.