Travel Tips & Advice

Planning to go to Kerala in India

Nov 24, 2011

I have heard a lot about Kerala in India from my friends. Some of my friends have been to this beautiful place which is full of greenery and beautiful scenery and they keep telling me about its lagoons, houseboats & backwaters that meander through the enchanting landscape. I am thinking of visiting Kerala on my next vacation. Can anyone give me ideas who has visited Kerala before and what can be the best time to visit it?

Peter E.
Feb 01, 2012

Kerala is a travel destination that one would not want to miss in his / her lifetime. The reasons can be many. Those who have visited Kerala, they eagerly look forward to their next. And for those who have not, can easily find a reason or two, from the many presented here. Alappuzha Bekal Fort Kochi Kovalam Kumarakom Munnar Thekkady Varkala Wayanad Muzhappilangad.

Jons S.

Last edited by marty8084 on Feb 02, 2012 02:00 AM

Aug 04, 2012

really the Kerala is the nice and top destination in south.

Breet H.
Sep 22, 2012

Kerala is the famous for its rich culture and also its the most least corruption state of India so that's why i like it .

Breet H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Sep 26, 2012 07:41 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.