Travel Tips & Advice

Need advice for a wonderful, but three bedroom family vacation

Dec 28, 2011

All--

I am looking for some recommendations for a wonderful family resort in a warm locale for April. We are flying from South Bend, IN (out of Chicago most likely) with three young children, as well as their grandma. I would love some recommendations for resorts that have these features:

1. Warm and safe locale, that is less than a 4 hour flight (aka, no California locations...been there, done that, regretted it BIG TIME with the time change issues)

2. Accessible, usable Beach (aka, has sand, not rocks and an ocean that you can walk into/swim in without fear of taking a step off a cliff)

3. Large Pool areas

4. Child friendly

5. Restuarants on site

6. 3 Bedrooms preferrably (grandma snores...badly!)

Of course, I am "last minute" looking for something in April over spring break...am open to all suggestions if there are any. We have done Disney many, many times and are looking for a break from that location.

Thanks in advance!

Amy

Amy V.
Dec 28, 2011

amyv74 wrote:
All--

I am looking for some recommendations for a wonderful family resort in a warm locale for April. We are flying from South Bend, IN (out of Chicago most likely) with three young children, as well as their grandma. I would love some recommendations for resorts that have these features:

1. Warm and safe locale, that is less than a 4 hour flight (aka, no California locations...been there, done that, regretted it BIG TIME with the time change issues)

2. Accessible, usable Beach (aka, has sand, not rocks and an ocean that you can walk into/swim in without fear of taking a step off a cliff)

3. Large Pool areas

4. Child friendly

5. Restuarants on site

6. 3 Bedrooms preferrably (grandma snores...badly!)

Of course, I am "last minute" looking for something in April over spring break...am open to all suggestions if there are any. We have done Disney many, many times and are looking for a break from that location.

Thanks in advance!

Amy

Your best bet would be to post a RedWish on RedWeek for what you are looking for. That way owners would contact you if they have something that you might be interested in.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 21, 2012

Marty gives the best advice. I'd be looking at a timeshare at Harborside Atlantis Paradise Island. A 3 bedroom is expensive anywhere but you would find it well worth it. It's exactly what your description is asking for.

Patricia T.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 23, 2012 02:05 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.