Harborside Resort at Atlantis

Can someone tell me what I own?

Dec 28, 2011

My cousin just sold me his timeshare for basically the transfer fee (and the promise to take him on a trip here and there) last month. I am somewhat clear on what I bought (maint fees, etc) but not 100% so I was curious if anyone with insight can assist, here is what I know: Week: 5 Phase 2 3 Bedroom Lockoff Home Season: Platinum Ownership Type: Annual Float Weekly StarOptions Value: 196,900

Christopher W.
Dec 28, 2011

Hi. Your cousin will need to transfer the ownership into your name with Starwood. Then you can setup an account at www.mystarcentral.com. It has user guides that explain how the reservations work and what you can rent with the number of options you have. Your 196K staroptions will allow you to book in other resorts with Starwood if you don't want to go to Atlantis that year. Since you bought second hand, you will not be able to convert your annual points to Starpoints to use at any hotel though. When transferred, you will also receive a membership in Interval International where you can trade for a resort outside of the Starwood network.

Lori W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.