Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

My reservation is not mine?

May 08, 2014

This individual Rohan McClure is a Professional scam artist! I worked for him & he stole clients money for group trips & did not pay his employees. When we filed for unemployment, he said we all came to work late, repeatedly! He made fake documents showing where he had warned all of us...GA is a right to work state!! He got away with it but left owing all kinds of clients money as well as the 3 employees... He left Atlanta soon after & see he's moved onto FL to scam other innocent folks. His wife was Janet McClure. Beware of them!!

Joanna S.
Jan 06, 2015

I dodged a major bullet by almost renting to these people. I thank all of you for all your postings regarding Rohan and Janet McClure.

J M.
Dec 28, 2015

http://www.parkrecord.com/summit_county-news/ci_29220071/court-report-nov-30-2015

He was arrested, not related to this though, unfortunately.

E C.
Feb 20, 2017

I know exactly where Rohan is... saw him working for another company. Let me know if you're still interested in finding him.

Steven J.
Feb 28, 2017

Yes, I would like to know where he is. He owes me thousands of dollars and ruined a long awaited vacation for my family

Courtney J.
Apr 21, 2017

He is in Park City working for Hilton selling timeshare of course... saw him there on our tour last year. He tried to sell us points to ski. I would think the best way to not be skirted by him anymore is to let his workplace know the details of your misfortune and the misfortunes of his other victims. Did a little research with the front desk there for you. Contact: Lisy Martinez - lmartinez@hgvc.com Mike Brown - mbrown@hgvc.com Mark Wang - mwang@hgvc.com

Good luck. I hope justice can be done for you and the seemingly many others.

courtneyj23 wrote:
Yes, I would like to know where he is. He owes me thousands of dollars and ruined a long awaited vacation for my family

Steven J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.