Travel Tips & Advice

Coronado Named #1 Beach in USA

Jun 26, 2012

Dr. Beach named Coronado Island the #1 family beach in the U.S. Across the bay from San Diego, it is an amazing little town with a great beach. I live here, love it and like to help people enjoy all it has to offer. Need advice from a local? I'd be glad to help. Thanks. Tom

Tom D.
Sep 17, 2012

i have to go on this beach this december . i am so excited to be there if i have to see in enough time .

Breet H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Sep 20, 2012 11:31 PM

Oct 13, 2012

Thanks for telling about this amazing place. I also like beaches . There is also a beach that's really great.

Eithan P.
Jan 11, 2013

There are lots of places that can be visited in USA along with family. You can enjoy spending time with family there.

activities for kids in nyc

Loretta C.
Jan 11, 2013

Love San Diego, and love Coronado! Glad to see this! :-)

Deanna K.
Jan 12, 2013

Tom,

You just made me hungry talking about Coronado Beach. I love the beach, but I love Miguel's Mexican Restaurant across the steet even more. I live in South Orange County and I think I am going there tomorrow for dinner. They have great food there!

tomd339 wrote:
Dr. Beach named Coronado Island the #1 family beach in the U.S. Across the bay from San Diego, it is an amazing little town with a great beach. I live here, love it and like to help people enjoy all it has to offer. Need advice from a local? I'd be glad to help. Thanks. Tom

Charles S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.