Travel Tips & Advice

Planning a San Deigo Vacation

Aug 08, 2012

Planning another San Diego beach vacation in September!

I am really excited about and eagerly waiting for the day when I will be visiting the beaches, enjoying surfing, and having sessions of sunbathes. My budget is low this time so I am looking for some affordable hotels near the beaches and other places worth seeing. With a number of events like Annual Julian Fall Apple Harvest, 23rd Annual Sycuan Pow-Wow, San Diego Bayfair, and San Diego Restaurant Week falling in September, I am anticipating a joy ride during my vacation in San Diego.

Jane W.
Aug 14, 2012

i am planning to go there in this winter San Diego may be known as a place for endless summersAdventure and fun abound, from sun soaked beaches to the high peaks of majestic mountains.

Breet H.
Aug 31, 2012

Hi breetj. First of all, my apologies for replying so late. I had a great time on my vacation. San Diego is a beautiful place. Do visit it, I guess even in winters, San Diego would look amazing. Do share your experience when you visit the charming city.

Jane W.
Sep 06, 2012

San Deigo is the great spot for spending great time with family member because there are much more for every one. My business is planning to go there in this winter San Diego may be known as a spot for endless summers Adventure and also fun abound, from sun soaked beaches towards the high peaks connected with majestic mountains.

Thailand Hotels

John A.

Last edited by johna906 on Sep 07, 2012 11:30 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.