Casa Dorada at Medano Beach

New member questions

Aug 24, 2012

Hi - When do the Feb. rentals get posted? What sort of agreement do you have with the owner to guarantee that you have the room when you arrive at the hotel?

Thanks for any help!

Lori Z.

Last edited by astephens on Aug 25, 2012 06:24 AM

Sep 07, 2012

Hi, I'm new here. I'm pretty sure all the listings for Casa Dorada are floating weeks. That is to say you pick the week and as long as it starts on Friday your good to go. As for any agreement I can't answer that. However you will be able to confirm with Casa Dorada once the transaction is complete. As an owner of Casa Dorada I know there is a $50 per week charge to transfer the name from the owner to the renter. Be sure to find out if that's included? Hope this helps.

Mark B.
Sep 11, 2012

I have been a member at this Resort since it pretty much opened. Generally the weeks get posted a year in advance and when the inventory gets allocated the week is no longer available. If you contact someone like myself about a week and unit you would like they can check the inventory and let you know if it is available or not. When I have done rentals which has been about 10 of them 1 was doing an Escrow agreement through Redweek but it was expensive and the owner had to wait a long time for their money. As owners we have to pay for the maintenance when making the booking and it is quite a bit of money and to wait a long time to get paid in most cases does not make sense for us. I usually do a one page agreement with the renter and they send me a cashiers cheque or what ever works for both parties and I put the reservation in their name and then send them the confirmation. This has always worked out for everyone and I have been fortunate enough that I have always rented to great people. cheers

Tme M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.