Dawn Beach Club

dawn beach club mildew odor

Apr 05, 2013

I'm planning on going to the Dawn Beach Club next to the Westin in St. Maarten and in reading the 2 reviews; 1 mentions a terrible odor. My husband is very allergic so is this a problem in all the units? Please let me know before I make a huge mistake!

Art M.
May 09, 2013

We own a three bedroom there but I have never had that problem. I also own at the Oyster Bay Resort right next door. If you have that problem and they can't or will not fix it, go next door and I'm sure they will be happy to put you up, just don't get the units close to the beach. Their sewer system is close to those units and the smell is bad.

Thomas D.
May 13, 2013

We've stayed At Dawn Beach twice and never had a problem with odors! Everything about this resort is great!

Jane T.
Apr 25, 2014

We have stayed there and NEVER had a problem with any odor! The staff is also very responsive if you had a problem. As far as being bothered by time share sellers it was once that we were asked and thereafter not a problem. An absolutely lovely place to stay. So close to French and set on high hill on Dutch side.

Jim L.
Feb 06, 2015

Three years at Dawn Beach never any type smell . Great time !!

James F.
Dec 06, 2015

We've stayed here several times and have never had any problems with smells of any sort. Everything has always been clean and inviting.

Mary J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.