Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

Has anyone stayed at Bonnet Creek recently and didn't enjoy their stay there?

Jul 02, 2013

I will be at Bonnet Creek for 2 weeks this month and I've been reading some reviews lately about Bonnet Creek that are really mixed.

Some people are saying in their reviews that the quality of the furniture is really showing a lot of wear and tear. They are also mentioning that their have been roaches in the rooms, especially the rooms facing the parking lot and dumpsters - not the Palmetto but that is usually in Florida. They are also mentioning smelly garbage disposal rooms.

Has anyone found that to be true lately? If you get a less than desirable room will they change it?

Connie S.
Aug 08, 2013

So how was your experience?

Dianne S.
May 30, 2014

We stayed there in Feb 2013. We had a 3 bedroom unit for 1 week. It isn't the first time we stayed there & it won't to the last, we have a presidential booked for Feb. 2015, In 2013 we had a 3rd floor unit with a balcony, we love to sit out on the balcony to have our morning coffee. Except in 2013 The day after we checked in they took the furniture off the deck, put plastic up & made the balcony useless for 4 days. Other than that our stays there have been wonderful.

Tom K.
Oct 07, 2014

My family and I have stayed there several times it has always been a great time!! Only once we had an issue where our room was over the sales department and employees were smoking outside under our balcony. The resort was quick to respond and move our room with out delay.

Gerrie D.
Dec 09, 2014

I was there the second week in November for 1 week and I had 4 guests with me. We all enjoyed it. The only disappointing thing was the lazy river was closed for most of our visit. We stayed in Tower 6 and enjoyed it...no roaches or smelly rooms. I had done down for the HOA meeting and it was brought to our attention that the renovation schedules have been moved up due to the large number of guests. I plan to go back in March with my nephew and his family. Best of luck on your visit.

jhw3

Jh W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.