General Discussion

Calling Redweek.com

Sep 23, 2013

anyone have a phone number? I want to ask for a refund for an error I made. Seems like they only allow emails?

Steve

Stephen L.
Sep 24, 2013

I've never seen a phone number listed for Redweek .... I believe they do all their business via email which many online companies do including Paypal.

Go to the bottom of this page and click contact Redweek .... they should answer you shortly via email. Just curious, why would you ask for a refund for an error you made?

R P.
Sep 24, 2013

Because although it may come as a shock to you, but people make mistakes sometimes that they shouldn't be charged for.

Just curious, why would someone answer a question asking for a phone number with "email them". BTW - We can call Paypal anytime - yep, on the phone.

Stephen L.
Sep 26, 2013

salieb wrote:
Because although it may come as a shock to you, but people make mistakes sometimes that they shouldn't be charged for.

Just curious, why would someone answer a question asking for a phone number with "email them". BTW - We can call Paypal anytime - yep, on the phone.

What kind of mistake may I ask?

R P.
Oct 29, 2013

My listing has not been on for months! Makes me furious!! I'm paid until Feb 13th. I wondered why no one has been contacting me-I am in the average range for asking rents, maybe even low-so I went on- and I entered Maui Marriott ocean club- and my listing was/is not even on there. Please credit me back my $ or bold my letters at no cost? and get it on immediately! Chelise Park 925-876-8900 chelsiejpark@gmail.com Not professional to not want people to have your phone number or to call you!

Chelsie J.
Oct 29, 2013

chelsie, you have set yourself up to receive all kinds of spam/scams by posting your email address.

BTW, if you made an error in your ad then you can edit and correct it yourself.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Oct 29, 2013 09:24 AM

Oct 29, 2013

Via research I did find a telephone number for Redweek ..... it's (425) 458-4440 ..... don't know which is the correct prefix .... guess you'll have to try both.

R P.

Last edited by astephens on Oct 31, 2013 11:05 AM

May 03, 2018

Here is a proven phone number for Red Week 866-971-1737 or support@redweek.com . I don't understand these internet companies trying to get by without a phone number or talking direct. I had to search to find their number since it wasn't on their website. We are not all millennials.

Greg C.
Oct 20, 2018

I am interested in posting my Marriott timeshare but only for 10 days because I have only 10 days to convert to points for next year. Is this possible ?

Thank You Frank

Frank R.
Nov 07, 2018

Frank R. wrote:
I am interested in posting my Marriott timeshare but only for 10 days because I have only 10 days to convert to points for next year. Is this possible ?

Thank You Frank

Hi Frank,

You certainly can, however we have to advise that rental and resale postings are non-refundable. If you'd like to speak to one of our Customer Service Team members, you can reach us at 1-866-971-1737 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Pacific time, Mon - Fri).

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Mar 19, 2021

Is there protection if a renter decides they have to cancel their booking, once rented?

Jodie F.
Mar 19, 2021

If you are using RedWeek Online Booking, the owner has three options for the rental agreement:

Flexible: 100% refund up to 60 days before check-in Moderate: 50% refund up to 60 days before check-in Strict: No refunds

The money for the rental is paid to RedWeek upfront and not disbursed to the owner until two business days after the renter checks into the resort. If the renter cancels, monies will be refunded by the terms specified in the rental agreement.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Feb 16, 2022

jimf493 wrote:
I have my timeshare week listed for rent on redweek.com. I have not had any requests to rent it. Can I remove it from the listing to use that week myself?

Jim Fox

jimxxxx@xxxx.com

Of course you can. If it's a week you own, you can do with it as you please, including terminating a rental listing. If you paid to post a rental listing on RedWeek, then you are a RedWeek member. All you have to do is log in, access your own posted listing and "deactivate" it. There is a "button" on your ad to very easily do exactly that, with one press of a finger.

P.S. I suggest removing your email address from your above forum post. It just provides an open invitation for anyone (including assorted scammers and spammers) to contact you. I'm betting you don't want such unwelcome contacts.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Feb 16, 2022 11:52 AM

Feb 17, 2022

I'm Very interesting in renting a Florida condo in the next 2-4 weeks. I found 6-8 posts I was interested in renting and not ONE "owner" has returned my email !!!! Very disappointing to say the least. What's the point of being a member if emails are just ignored ?

Julie P.
Feb 17, 2022

Abby: I noticed you just became a member yesterday. RedWeek is different from many travel sites as most postings are handled by the owner who has a job, family, takes vacations, etc. We ask that you allow each owner 48 hours to respond. If you have not received a reply after 48 hours, then please check your spam folder, as we find this is most often the issue when replies are not received. I noticed one owner has responded to you through the RedWeek message box, so if you have not seen her replies, please go to the envelope symbol at the top of any page to view the messages.

If you have not heard back from an owner after 48 hours, then you can email support@redweek.com with the posting numbers and we will be happy to follow up.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.