Kaanapali Beach Club

2014 Board Elections

Feb 23, 2014

Is there any advice on who are the actual "owners" running for board positions this year?

This is one way we could stop the robbery by DRI, get control of the board. Unfortunately I am afraid that is a "rigged" gig also.

Brien B.
Feb 28, 2014

After all these years there is still no directory of owner email addresses. I share your concern over who to vote for. Some candidates say to contact them but list no address and I can't locate them on the Internet. Too many people are running and our votes will be too split up. j e f f o o 7 at y a h o o I wonder if Woodford is an actual owner representative or a ringer. Aloha! Jeff jeffoo7@yahoo.com

brienb2 wrote:
Is there any advice on who are the actual "owners" running for board positions this year?

This is one way we could stop the robbery by DRI, get control of the board. Unfortunately I am afraid that is a "rigged" gig also.

Jeff H.
Feb 28, 2014

Woodford has been recommended in the past as well as Kristen. I will vote for those absent any other advice.

Brien B.
Mar 07, 2014

I think it is very important for us as owners to support the same candidates. Is anyone going to the actual election who can be our proxy?

Deborah G.
Mar 08, 2014

dann1904 wrote:
I think it is very important for us as owners to support the same candidates. Is anyone going to the actual election who can be our proxy?

You do not need a proxy. Go online and vote yourself. Directions are on the notification.

Brien B.
Mar 12, 2014

There are so many candidates this year that it will make it hard for any one of them to win against the incumbents. Any suggestions? I would love to see owners have control of their own resort as it should be.

Deborah G.
Nov 20, 2014

I contacted the person we were suggested to vote for the last time. Off hand I cannot recall his name (Crshner?). He suggested two names for me to vote for other than himself. I voted a lawyer in per his suggestion. He said we owners need that expertise.

I was skeptical as well with all if the people who were running saying, I am not affiliated with Diamond or any.... All of them put it. Now you know some of them must be Diamond!

The Point at Poipu folks have a website. I feel there should be one site for us to have a discussion board for all Diamond members (no Diamond employees) where we can discuss who to vote for or any other topics that affect us all. And each resort should have their own board for members only.

The Diamond resort & their minions have their own means of communication I am sure.

Kathleen F.

Last edited by kathleenf57 on Nov 20, 2014 08:40 AM

Nov 20, 2014

Totally agree. Is there anyone out there who might have the time and expertise to start one? I know the names and addresses are kept confidential by DRI but I think, "if you build it they will come"!

Brien B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.