Mar 08, 2014

I am new to this timeshares and I have a week free and I would like to plan it in San Francisco, CA at the resort of Nob Hill Inn for the July 4th week. I am having a hard time on searching for avil dates. I would like to get help on this please

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Marla Luera email: lueramarla@yahoo.com

Marla L.
Mar 09, 2014

I'm not sure how you got this "free" week unless you mean that you are free during that week to vacation.

Remember, July 4 week is a very popular week and it's hard to find availability that week.

Are you looking to rent from an owner? Check the classifieds section here on RedWeek.

Lance C.
Apr 30, 2016

you can go Orange beach in free week it is a excellent location to spent vacations and have fun and adventure . And also have Luxury orange beach resort you can go there.

Carlos W.
May 04, 2016

You may travel to orange beach one the best place to visit you can see breathtaking beach views white sand and blue green water makes spectacular location to spend vacations. Also have luxury orange beach resorts to stay.

Carlos W.
Aug 22, 2017

hi.. I know it's too late to post on this topic, but I still want to give my suggestion. In my last summer vacation, I visited Panama City Beach, Florida and I found this place amazing in all aspects. This was my first trip to the beach and I enjoyed it a lot. I think you may visit Panama City Beach once.

Odis B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.