Ask RedWeek

MESSAGES TO RENTAL PERSONS

Jun 12, 2014

MY MESSAGES ARE NOT GETTING THROUGH TO RENTAL OWNERS IN SOME CASES AT ALL OR VERY SLOWLY..IT HAS TAKEN 2 WEEKS FOR ONE REPLY..PLEASE CHECK THIS WEBSITE

Catherine R.
Jun 13, 2014

If it is taking so long, they probably aren't very interested in renting or have already rented and just haven't taken the ad down.

Tracey S.
Aug 11, 2014

To whom it may concern, I vacation almost exclusively through redweek.com I recently can across a posting that when you click to get the details it said "sorry I don't have this unit but I have one at another resort." I then went on to discover that this exact posting was listed at 4-5 other resorts. This person is clearly using "bait and switch" by posting a very low price to attract attention(at many different resorts) and then trying to rent another unit at a completely different resort for a higher price. These are all Disney resorts by the way. Honest people trying to find reasonable accommodations should not have to filter through one man's marketing scam. Please shut him down! This is him. Braiden Smith <J.swartz1@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ross S.
Aug 12, 2014

rosss9 wrote:
To whom it may concern, I vacation almost exclusively through redweek.com I recently can across a posting that when you click to get the details it said "sorry I don't have this unit but I have one at another resort." I then went on to discover that this exact posting was listed at 4-5 other resorts. This person is clearly using "bait and switch" by posting a very low price to attract attention(at many different resorts) and then trying to rent another unit at a completely different resort for a higher price. These are all Disney resorts by the way. Honest people trying to find reasonable accommodations should not have to filter through one man's marketing scam. Please shut him down! This is him. Braiden Smith <J.swartz1@yahoo.com

Thanks,

You need to 'Contact Redweek' at the bottom of this page with your information so that they can check into it.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.