Timeshare Companies

First lawfirm who actually helps to get rid off my TimeShare with Royal

May 18, 2018

claudiap112 wrote:
Can I have their number? I was scammed and they backed out of all they offered do I am stuck with a huge debt. The company is called Vida Vacations, based in Mexico.

Please don't waste your time or your money paying lawyers or chasing "solutions" that do not exist. It's just not necessary (or smart) when it involves a nearly worthless RTU timeshare contract anywhere in Mexico.

Assuming that you are a U.S. (or Canadian) citizen, those Mexican parasites have absolutely no jurisdiction or leverage over you anyhow. Just stop paying, walk away --- and don't look back. They are not going to pursue a "debt" for something that has little or no actual monetary value in the first place. They don't care --- there are plenty of other gullible Gringos who will be coming in to sign on the dotted line. You will forfeit whatever money you have paid so far and that money is certainly gone forever, but don't send more good money after bad. Cut your losses now and move on.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 18, 2018 03:25 AM

May 18, 2018

Thank you for your response. I will do just that.

Claudia P.
Jul 19, 2018

How can I contact Mr Carrea's law firm? Sharon Fisher : owner of Hacienda Del Mar Timeshare.

Sharon F.
Jul 20, 2018

Have you tried an internet search engine? You're more likely to find the contact information there than here on RedWeek's forums.

BTW, why are you trying to contact said law firm? What are you hoping this law firm will do for you if you pay them thousands of dollars?

Lance C.
Nov 14, 2018

national, international and state timeshare laws and strict regulations are not easily found. THEY ARE ESSENTIAL TO STOP THE FRAUD AND THIEVERY OF VERY MANY TIMESHARES COMPANIES. CONTACT YOUR STATE AND NATIONAL LEGISLATORS AND DEMAND THAT STRINGENT TIMESHARE LAWS MUST BE ENACTED AND STRICTLY ENFORCED.

CHECK THE MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT ON REDWEEK.COM. I OWN AT THIS FRAUDULENT TIMESHARE!

Last edit by chrisv126 on Nov 14, 2018 08:15 PM.

Chris V.
Nov 14, 2018

national, international and state timeshare laws and strict regulations are not easily found. THEY ARE ESSENTIAL TO STOP THE FRAUD AND THIEVERY OF VERY MANY TIMESHARES COMPANIES. CONTACT YOUR STATE AND NATIONAL LEGISLATORS AND DEMAND THAT STRINGENT TIMESHARE LAWS MUST BE ENACTED AND STRICTLY ENFORCED.

CHECK THE MANHATTAN CLUB LAWSUIT ON REDWEEK.COM. I OWN AT THIS FRAUDULENT TIMESHARE!

Last edit by chrisv126 on Nov 14, 2018 08:15 PM.

Chris V.
Oct 12, 2019

I would like to know if you could please send me the number of the lawyer that helped you get out of your timeshare. I really need his help and would really appreciate it, thank you very much

Antonio S.
Oct 13, 2019

antonios76 wrote:
I would like to know if you could please send me the number of the lawyer that helped you get out of your timeshare. I really need his help and would really appreciate it.

You don't need to hire a lawyer to "[help] you get out of your timeshare". With a little time and effort, you can do things yourself for a lot less money. Try asking the resort to take your unit back. It might charge you closing costs and maybe even the next maintenance fee but that will still be a lot less than hiring a lawyer.

Also try listing your unit for sale or giveaway and offer to pay the closing costs and possibly the next maintenance fee. Again, cheaper than hiring a lawyer. Some of these law firms that claim they can "[help] you get out of your timeshare" end up being scams or they do so by illegal or questionable means.

Lance C.
Oct 13, 2019

Antonio S. I agree with Lance C. that you don't need to hire an attorney to get out of your timeshare.

I was able to get out of my timeshare, and I was able to do it myself. Since I've agreed to adhere to the rules of this site, I won't be sharing how I did it, but it is a pleasant and relieving fact that you have the ability to do this yourself.

Good luck.

Cal B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.