Ask RedWeek

can you notify me if a rental becomes available

Oct 30, 2014

Is there a way to submit my request and if a timeshare becomes available for the week i want, can you contact me to let me know that one was recently listed?

Marianne F.
Oct 30, 2014

Absolutely! You can sign up to receive posting alerts for a particular resort or even an entire region. If you want to begin receiving posting alerts, just browse to the specific resort you're interested in, then click "Receive Posting Alerts" from the box on the top right side of the page. From here, you can define the criteria for your posting alerts.

Hope that helps!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jun 06, 2016

The alert signups only partially work. I do not get many of the ones I signed up to receive. Florida seems okay, but California does not work at all

Job S.
Jun 06, 2016

Job -

Some resorts and areas in California do not get as many new postings as Florida or other areas. If you are signed up for an area or resort, our system will automatically send you an email any time a new posting is added. Please be sure to check your spam folder as well, and add "support@redweek.com" to your safe senders' list.

If you have further concerns, please feel free to Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jun 09, 2016

Okay, thanks. It looks like some almost never get postings

Job S.
Sep 23, 2018

I do get alerts, but can I put in specific dates or will the whole list show up...i have used the filters before and my guess is that is the way to go. I think if you don't want to go through the list you will need to filter each time you go on....

Susan K.
Aug 23, 2019

I will try to set an alert for Oceana Palms in Palms Beach Shores, i thought i did but they aren't coming through...

Susan K.
Aug 23, 2019

Susan: I don't see that resort on your posting alerts list. To add the resort, go to the resort page Marriott's Ocean Palms and then scroll to the bottom of the rental list to the posting alerts link.

If you need further assistance, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Aug 23, 2019 08:26 AM

Jun 13, 2021

How do you specify the specific dates you are interested in?

Cliff A.
Jun 13, 2021

Cliff: At the current time our system does not allow you to specify certain dates. You will be notified any time a new posting is added to the resort.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 13, 2021 04:02 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.