Ask RedWeek

Selling Timeshares.net

Dec 23, 2014

Does anyone have experience with this timeshare brokerage company? Please give me you positive or negative feedback.

Henry H.
Dec 24, 2014

henryh94 wrote:
Does anyone have experience with this timeshare brokerage company? Please give me you positive or negative feedback.

Do you have more information on them? Other names/locations? I just tried visiting their website and it looks like they're trying to sell the domain name.

J V.
Dec 31, 2014

I am looking for honest commentary from Hanalei Bay Resort timeshare owners. Please tell me your stories. I am so unhappy with what happened to the resort we bought into in 2004. Thanks a lot.

Nancy P.
Jan 01, 2015

nancyp466 wrote:
I am looking for honest commentary from Hanalei Bay Resort timeshare owners. Please tell me your stories. I am so unhappy with what happened to the resort we bought into in 2004. Thanks a lot.

You'll have much better luck getting responses if you post a new thread with "Hanalei Bay Timeshare Owners" or something along those lines.

J V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.