Ask RedWeek

Thoughts on Top Timeshare Companies

Jan 01, 2015

Hi All, I'm interested in opinions on the best timeshare companies and why. I'm a dedicated timeshare owner/user, but I still don't feel like I have a good feeling for the companies that are most reputable, cost-effective, have flexible features, and good customer service? Your thoughts are appreciated, thanks!

Stacey C.
Jan 02, 2015

I own a unit at the Jockey Club in Las Vegas right on the strip. It's the only property I kept. I got rid of two others a few years ago. It is managed by Tricom Realty. They have not only kept the maintenance fees down but they bill us quarterly so I don't get hit with a large payment at one time. I just booked two weeks with them the other day with just a simple phone call. It took about fifteen minutes and there was no problem with availability.

I only hope each year that they continue to manage my property. I have been with them for a long time and couldn't be more satisfied. They also have other properties they manage. A good management company is hard to find these days.

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.