Ask RedWeek

Posting rentals at the same resort

Apr 09, 2015

We recently sold 5nights at Bluegreen at Tradewinds at St.Petes Beach,FL. We have an additional 5nights that we cannot use in Oct. and would like to post it. I was told by one of your reps a few weeks ago that I could post it without paying an additional fee if it was at the same resort. I just filled out all the info and was ready to post but a charge of $24.99 popped up and asked for credit card information. Was I misinformed, or what do I need to do to post if there is not an additional charge.? Thank You so much! Billie Todd

Billie T.
Apr 09, 2015

Billie-

Please click on the following link to contact us (or send an email to support@redweek.com), and we will be happy to assist you with this: Contact Us

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Apr 10, 2015

You would only get the remaining time left on the original ad. Did you go in to edit the old ad or set up a new one? What you wanted was an edit to the original. Pretty much the only thing you can't edit is the name of the resort through Redweek.

Tracey S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.