Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

anyone hear of Timeshare clearing house in Louisville ky

Aug 21, 2018

So sorry to hear that, Allison. They are a bunch of predators and the BBB seems unwilling to share negative reviews. And they've gotten plenty of them--

Jason M.
Aug 22, 2018

I was contacted by a this company based in Cleveland Ohio, with an offer to purchase my timeshare weeks. Apparently they have clients that need large blocks of rooms for conferences and are willing to pay weekly rates for the right to bank and use them for corporate customers. Searches on Redweek and BBB have not uncovered any negative reports on the company. I'd appreciate hearing about anyone's experience. Thanks Harry

Harold E.
Aug 22, 2018

It's a SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don P.
Aug 22, 2018

harolde54 wrote:
I was contacted by a this company based in Cleveland Ohio, with an offer to purchase my timeshare weeks. Apparently they have clients that need large blocks of rooms for conferences and are willing to pay weekly rates for the right to bank and use them for corporate customers. Searches on Redweek and BBB have not uncovered any negative reports on the company.

For one thing, the fact that they contacted you, that is the first sign of a scam. Searches on RedWeek and BBB might not uncover any negative reports because this company probably just resurfaced under a new name after it was called out as a scam before.

And by the way, corporations rent hotel rooms and conference rooms, not timeshare resorts.

Lance C.
Aug 24, 2018

My husband and i attended just such a meeting last night. I have researched it all day as currently we have fallen for the program. I however have not sent them a thing in terms of my resorts and may not. I did talk to the clearing house and he said the "one time offer" is not true ! The only thing that may change is the "transfer fees" the resort charged which should be 200 to 500 dollars. I have also looked up and called both my resorts who say if in your will your kids do not want the timeshare it can be given back to the resort. I am sure that takes a lot of effort "disclaimer of interest" The paper I am reading says a qualified estate attorney can help with the paperwork. So here I am I enjoy my timeshares but the points are difficult and I can never get anything I want . I love my fixed week and go every year. i can not figure out what to do . Whats to say I do this and the points are no easier to use. The RCI fees are 300 a year plus transactions fee of " 59. - 299. " Well thats a big deal 299 can get me two nights in most places. then every third yea $89. What for I totally forgot Anyway They claim you will be paying that anyway in 10 years yes that easier than in 6 months "credit card 0 finance charges" HELP SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVICE DONNA

Donna J.
Nov 19, 2018

We are going through the same situation as you are. Jay Bowling talks a good game and does nothing put take advantage of the elderly. He collects his money ASAP and does nothing else.

We will be calling our local police department tomorrow and contacting the KY Attorney General also. I have also contacted the FBI (Fraud against Seniors) and the Special Committee on Aging to look into this scam.

So pathetic how these people prey on the elderly.

Laura F.
Nov 19, 2018

I'm sorry that you're going through this rigmarole with these predators. I won't say much other than all of those options are legitimate and you should pursue them. I'm sure that there are multiple people here willing to share their paper trails and experiences if it would help.

Additionally, having this forum come up so early in a Google search is a thorn for TSCH as well. A fact driven home when Jeff Kelso offered me 1700.00 if I'd remove my posts. It's better that this information be out there so people can make an informed decision in the free market and know what they're getting into.

Jason M.
Aug 31, 2019

I had 16,000 points with Festiva and my m/ fees where $3,700 a year, I did pay Timeshare Clearing House some money in 2018 and in March of 2019 I was out of my contract with Festiva and did not have to pay anymore fees but it don’t happen over night. I have no problem with Timeshare Clearing House.

Ben T.
Sep 01, 2019

bent101 wrote:
I did pay Timeshare Clearing House some money...

How much money? And what did TCH do to get you out of your contract that you could not have done yourself? Did TCH tell you who the now owner of your unit was?

Lance C.
Sep 12, 2019

So I was a little taken back to see my name slandered in such a way. I worked for this company as a customer service person for about 2 years. Great company by the way when I was there and saw very few issues considering how many transfers they completed in that timeframe. I never accepted or profited off (other than a base salary) any funds taken from any client. My job was to assist with questions, help them navigate the system and do my best to relay the information I was given to the client. I treated everyone I dealt with respectfully and always gave 110% which is more than most that sit in a customer service position. I did not make a ton of money in that position, so I branched out on my own to start my own company doing customer service and client support for many different industries (only reason I left). I am going to request that you remove this slanderous comment about me or I will be forced to pursue legal action. Jason Millet this is for your comment also, remove it. If you have a problem with AT&T do you run to the internet to attack the customer service person that always treated you with complete respect? No, you go after AT&T, so why is it different in this case? I was an undervalued and underpaid customer service person with zero authority. This statement made here is a complete and total lie only intended to hurt my business and my family because you couldn't get anywhere with my past employer. I would be embarrassed to make such insane statements on the internet about someone that was literally the bottom of the totem pole. Please learn where to direct your anger, it should never be at the little guy. You have 7 days to remove these slanderous statements before I move forward with legal action on what my attorney says is a "slam dunk" case. Best wishes and I truly hope you do the right thing, I will protect my name.

Jay B.

Last edited by jayb299 on Sep 12, 2019 05:57 PM

Nov 01, 2019

RCI has absolutely NO knowledge of “Timeshare Clearinghouse “ it’s a SCAM

Brenda H.
Nov 02, 2019

"Great company by the way when I was there and saw very few issues..."

" I was an undervalued and underpaid customer service person with zero authority."

Your last name has been removed, sir. I recognize(d) that the person put on the phone is meant to take the fall for the actions of the company. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Jason M.
Sep 08, 2020

I was also a victim. I was told I would be able to use other resorts for a yearly fee 269$ a year but never received information on how to access properties. Have you received any relief?

Aniese W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.