General Discussion

customer service

Sep 02, 2016

does anyone monitor this site? keep billing my credit card but doesn't give me membership. no one contacts me regarding this.

John E.
Sep 02, 2016

John,

Our Accounting Department found that your transaction was "stuck." They were able to push it through and so your membership is now activated.

If you need further assistance, please Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 23, 2018

I just listed my timeshare for rent #1231072 and would like to change the rental to $8250US per week from $7250

Dianne F.
Jan 23, 2018

diannef55 wrote:
I just listed my timeshare for rent #1231072 and would like to change the rental to $8250US per week from $7250

Diane,

For assistance, you will need to contact RedWeek Customer Service directly. You can email support@redweek.com, or click on this link: Contact Us

Thanks,

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Oct 02, 2018

I have 2 units that are exactly the same set up that I need to rent. Can I rent them together on "Do It Yourself" rental and for a combined rental price or do I need to rent them separately ? Also do I need to pay a rental fee for each individual unit or can i put the 2 under one rental fee ? Thank you

Jane M.
Oct 02, 2018

janem472 - To contact RedWeek Customer Service for the answers to your questions, please go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page, or you can send an email to support@redweek.com.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.