General Discussion

Anyone who has experience with Sapphire Holiday Collection weeks ?

Jun 04, 2018

Please let all your friends and families know not to deal with SHC, the only thing this company do is to scam you for your money. I'm out $2,500, I sent them countless emails and called so many times that loss counts. They act like they are helping you to delay and delay to get more money from you. At the end, you did not hear from ever them again. They stop answer the emails, stop picking the calls. I paid for mine with my Sam's Club credit card and when I called the company to dispute the payment. The credit card company said they cannot stop the payment because I signed the contract with SHC. The credit card company is not helpful at all, I explained to them still they told me that they cannot do anything. I have to cancelled my card so that SHC cannot put more charges on it. By-the-way every time I called the credit card company seem like the called was transfer to some other country. You can hardly understand them.

Liz S.

Last edited by lizs272 on Jun 04, 2018 01:15 PM

Aug 22, 2018

Hello, We were scammed by SHC as well. I would be interested in taking these guys down if anyone is pursuing legal action. It seems we could mount some class action movement against them. As a minimum I've been thinking about contacting the Attorney General in each state, specifically where they have at US exposure. I searched BBB scams and I only found one incident on their site. I'd encourage everyone scammed to at least post a complaint on BBB.

Harold E.
Aug 22, 2018

I finally filed a complaint with the Ca Attorney General who will contact Saphire and keep my complaint in case they get enough to act on behalf of more Californians. I waited too long to get my cc company to act. File with your AG

Simone Z.
Aug 24, 2018

I will do the same file a complaint with the BBB.

Liz S.
Oct 01, 2018

we invested Feb 03 2017 in P.V. mx.So far not having any help from MTS.but gona give it another shot today.It certanly seems like a scam.this company in panama seems to be having isues.i dont get it.still hopeing.

Gary F.
Oct 01, 2018

it says in my contract that a company out a Panama called Marketing Travel Solutions will take over.they have had taxation issues for a while now.the last i heard they said the travel company[sapphire holiday] will book my atenerary. thats what im trying to do now.

Gary F.
Oct 01, 2018

i have emailed MTS many times they usually reply asking for alittle more patience.well my patience has almost ran out.we bought into this in feb 2017.now they are saying to send my atenerary to the travel company[sapphire]sounds like maybe a start.im hopeing.

Gary F.
Oct 01, 2018

yes thats the story we got too.about the weeks having liens on them.but it did sound more hopeful when they said to set this up with sappire now.???????

Gary F.
Oct 01, 2018

We're getting the same story. We've been trying for ONE year. They ping pong us back and forth between SHS and MTS, then use an excuse like tax issues in Panama. It's obviously an on-going scan. hard to believe they are getting away with this.

Harold E.
Oct 03, 2018

hi - have you hade any luck? i bought almost 2 years ago and still have not gotten my vouchers or anything else.

Christy D.
Oct 03, 2018

i sent both companies a... what the heck is going on... email and they have gone dark. will send another to both sapphire and mts this afternoon.

Christy D.
Oct 04, 2018

I signed up a year and a half ago and I’m out $4,000 dollars and it’s definitely a scam. My credit card wouldn’t believe me. 😂

Marilyn B.
Oct 18, 2018

I bought 25 weeks of 799$ voucher in January 2017. They told me after i paid in complete it could take up to 180 days to receive my voucher. Its been over a year and still didnt receive anything. Everytime i contact sapphire holliday collection they say that i wasent them that sold me the voucher. I know it was Asevig group but all the paper i have is from SHC. So i think there working together and they try to cover there A.... by telling you ....we will put our legal aid in charge and help you with this situation. I just wish they would give me back my money and i would'nt bother contacting them again. Cause i do once or twice a week and its always the same story. Now the guy wants to sell me a vacation because of the time i've been wainting. for only 20% of the price but im scared it will be another scam. Please someone give me a feedback.

Natasha R.
Oct 18, 2018

Samething for us. Since January 5th 2017

Natasha R.
Oct 18, 2018

John and I bought in Puerto Vallarta 2 years ago. Same thing that you experienced. Just about the year mark I contacted my credit card company with concern of not getting what we had paid for. They investigated. We had all documentation of calls, emails etc. to all parties while we were trying to use our vouchers. Long story short, we got our $3500.00 back. The other parties involved could not show that they had provided what they claimed to have

Jodie E.
Oct 18, 2018

SCAM All a scam. They are good at it. Best to go legit and know what your getting without doubt.

Jodie E.
Oct 19, 2018

Jodie, Our experience is quite similar. We also attempted to get our money back from the credit card company, but they were unable to make any progress. We provided all our documents, communications, etc. And pointed out specific incidents of non-performance in the contract. We were told that we had to get SHC to provide the refund, there was nothing they could do for us. May I ask your credit card company? Somehow this group of folks needs some sort of class action approach to attempt some sort of remedy. As a minimum, file a complaint with BBB, and a complaint the attorney general in your state. Thanks Harry

Harold E.
Oct 19, 2018

We got totally cheated by them. We are out $1300 and would have been more bit we cancelled our credit card! Made promises they dis not intend to keep said we had no access to anything until we paid $3000! Complained to credit card company but they said we signes a contract. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Steven/Nancy K.
Oct 19, 2018

Do not buy any more vacation points, etc. from them or any other company like them. They are scammer. I signed contract with SHC about a year ago. They sent me the run around and always promise that they are working on it. They did not working on anything, just a lie to get more money from you. They're very rude when you made complained. Stay away from them and let everyone knows do not buy timeshare or vacation points. I talked to so many unhappy people who brought vacation points and timeshare like this one for different company.

Liz S.
Oct 25, 2018

I was impressed with their honesty. It was affordable compared to the other ti.eshares I've been a part of and... it's not limited to 1 week per year. our sales person was from Sedona, az, and absolutely fantastic. I would recommend this for sure.

April H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.