Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Experience with Redweek Full Service Rental service

Jun 22, 2017

Paula with Redweek helped me with renting as both a user and a seller and she was as professional, attentive and detail focused as anyone I've done business with in my 62 years. The Redweek services for sales or rentals is a bargain! I had a very complex situation happen which was going to leave me stuck with a week and she helped me get it re-rented while she had no obligation to do so, nor did she make a dime off of that effort. That is professionalism! That is integrity....and those things are rare and priceless in today's world! Kudos to you Paula!!!!

Sanford
Jun 30, 2017

have you found a way to reach Paula directly by phone? It seems as though you have to e-mail or leave message.

william skeegan
Apr 24, 2020

DO NOT TRUST REDWEEK'S "FULL-SERVICE" RENTAL

We had units rented in March, before everything shut-down. We had two separate renters who said they were uncomfortable traveling, even though the resorts were open. We personally spoke with Both Renters and they understood their rent was NON-REFUNDABLE and they were NOT expecting a refund. In the contract that Redweek has the renters sign, Redweek suggests that renters get Trip Insurance. These renters chose not to. In the past we did not use the FULL SERVICE option. We always collected 1/2 rent at booking and full rent 30-60 days prior to check-in. Redweek doesn't pay the owners ANYTHING until 2 days after check-in. If we had rented on our own this would not have been an issue. DO NOT TRUST REDWEEK.

Redweek decided that even though our 2 beautiful 5* resorts were open and habitable, they decided "they were not habitable." Sent the rents back to the renters. They were both habitable March 21 - 28. Proof: We had other renters who were there, who rented my 3rd week who did not cancel. They were enjoying a fabulous vacation at a fabulous resort.

Basically, Redweek Broke the Trust with us. Kept our Rents.

Redweek asks that we understand in these unprecedented times. We were SCHOCKED when we were informed that they were returning the rents, especially when the renters were not expecting it. They used our money for their Marketing gains. Not right We spent over $3200 on Fees for those 2 units we rented through Redweek. We are retired, on a fixed income, and not receiving those rental $'s hurts badly.

HERE'S MORE INFO: We were made aware that one of our renters who cancelled for that week in March also does work for Redweek (Maria at Dash Realty). We can’t help but feel that Redweek and she worked an inside deal. Dash Realty was helping Redweek cover calls back in March, maybe they still are.

At the very least, the rents should have been SPLIT between renter and owner, and frankly that doesn’t seem fair since the resort was completely open an it was the Renter's “risk” not ours for goodness sake.

We are so completely disappointed with Redweek’s handling of this.

irysh

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.