Ask RedWeek

Posting our deeded week

Oct 30, 2017

I am unable to designate my deeded unit number on Redweek . In the past years you have always designated it. I own a three bedroom three bath at the Maui Ocean club Lahaina Villas . They are all deeded ( assigned ) units. I'm looking at my posting and it has unassigned. The posts on Redweek are confusing when I look at the three-bedroom villas (units) . The posts range from unassigned units to assign units to unit description being in a different tower . There are only 12 3 Bdrm. Villas units on this Lahaina Tower There is another tower Napili Tower -- I believe that has 10 3 Bdrm. Villas . On the posting I describe our unit with photos the unit number and being on the 10 floor then you have it listed as unassigned . Please let me know how I can add unit number . Thank you, Delfina Email : bodel1313@cs.com

Delfina M.
Oct 30, 2017

Delfina,

I see that you have a do-it-yourself rental posting. You can add the unit number to your posting by going to "My Postings" at the top of any RedWeek page, and selecting to view and then edit your posting. Under the tab for Unit Information, there is a field to add your unit number. Be sure to hit save prior to exiting.

If you need further assistance, please Contact Us.

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.