General Discussion

Global Resort Transfers, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 02, 2018

It appears this company is not much different than the Castle Law Group, please let me know if anyone has had dealings with this company.

Tam M.
Jan 02, 2018

traudem wrote:
It appears this company is not much different than the Castle Law Group, please let me know if anyone has had dealings with this company.

In point of fact, these two entities are ENTIRELY different (although both are parasites), so comparing the two is not appropriate or valid. Nonetheless, Google is your friend --- but you won't like anything you find when you do your own homework on "Global Resort Transfers".

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 08, 2018 04:38 AM

Jan 03, 2018

Thank you for the response. I checked out Global Resort Transfers on Google and you are correct, the reports are horrible.

ken1193 wrote:
traudem wrote:

In fact, they are very different animals entirely, so your comparison has no validity. Nonetheless, Google is your friend --- but you won't like much (if anything) of what you find when you do your own homework on "Global Resort Transfers".

Tam M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.