Ask RedWeek

Renting or selling my Timeshare

Jan 10, 2018

I was recently contacted by a company called Resort Condo Deluxe Claiming they can rent or sell my timeshare. Does anyone know anything about them as I am skeptical about these type of companies

Mark K.
Jan 10, 2018

Anyone have information on a company Resort Condo Delux who claims to have success on renting and selling timeshares

Mark K.

Last edited by markk609 on Jan 10, 2018 11:22 AM

Jan 10, 2018

It's a SCAM !!! If they contacted you then it's definitely a SCAM !!! All they want is your upfront money .

Don P.
Jan 10, 2018

markk609 wrote:
I was recently contacted by a company called Resort Condo Deluxe Claiming they can rent or sell my timeshare.

These are the sure-fire signs of a scam. If you want to sell or rent out your unit, advertise it here on RedWeek and do it yourself.

This company will ask you to pay an upfront fee and then do nothing for you except maybe advertise your unit on an unknown website that no sane buyer will look at.

Lance C.
Jan 11, 2018

Think of it this way --- why would any LEGITIMATE entity ever "cold call" you, entirely unsolicited and out of a clear blue sky? Be smart. Just ignore these thieves.

Btw, Google is your friend. Just Google that company name and you will find more negative "customer" experience comments than you can likely even stand to read. Enough said.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 11, 2018 08:37 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.