Ask RedWeek

Time Share Rental #R667111, Please confirm if legal rental

Jan 16, 2018

Please advise that the above Time Share Rental for the Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, MA is a Honest Time Share Rental. Red Week #R667111 by Helen Harlow

Please Advise ASAP!

Thank You, Nell Harvey

Nell H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 17, 2018 09:09 AM

Jan 17, 2018

nellh2 wrote:
Please advise that the above Time Share Rental for the Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House, Boston, MA is a Honest Time Share Rental. Red Week #R667111 by Helen Harlow

Please Advise ASAP!

Thank You, Nell Harvey xxxxxxxxxy@xxxxxx.net

I suggest that you send your very specific-rental inquiry directly to RedWeek Customer Service (use the "contact us" button found at the bottom of this page). Your inquiry may otherwise not be seen or responded to quickly by merely posting it in these discussion forums --- and I assume that you would like to address the matter sooner rather than later.

I also suggest that you REMOVE your email address from your above post in these (very public) forums. You are otherwise unnecessarily exposing your email address to the whole world, inadvertently inviting contacts from all manner of spammers, scammers, phishers and assorted others of ill intent. Just a suggestion, to follow or ignore as you may see fit.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 17, 2018 08:14 AM

Jan 17, 2018

Neil -

As Ken suggested, please Contact Us with any questions or concerns about a specific posting. I have also removed your email address from your post.

Thanks!

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 17, 2018

Thank you Phyllis for removing my email address.

Do you recommend paying for the rental through an escrow account, is that correct? It would cost about $150 to do that?? Please advise! Nell Harvey

Nell H.
Jan 17, 2018

nellh2 wrote:
Thank you Phyllis for removing my email address.

Do you recommend paying for the rental through an escrow account, is that correct? It would cost about $150 to do that?? Please advise! Nell Harvey

For a safe transaction we recommend the use of an escrow service. You would need to contact the owner directly to see if they are willing to use that method of payment. Please Contact Us or view our Resources Page if you have any further questions.

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 17, 2018 11:50 AM

Jan 17, 2018

Escrow is certainly protective of the prospective tenant's rental funds, but just be advised that many owners (even completely honest owners) will have NO part of using escrow services. Some owners understandably object to not receiving payment until AFTER the rental has been conducted. Accordingly, some owners simply will not even consider accepting escrow services, even if the tenant is paying the escrow fee. It's an individual owner choice and decision (just as it is a tenant choice and decision not to proceed at all if an owner declines to accept use of escrow). It can't hurt to ask, but know in advance that many owners will simply reject the use (and the payment delay) of escrow service, as is their right.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 24, 2018 06:21 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.