Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Owning both Wyndham Club Access and Wyndham Plus Club at a home resort

Feb 22, 2018

I have a question. If you bought a timeshare with points deeded at a "home resort" in the Wyndham Club Plus program and then purchased Club Access Points resale with both having the same use year restart date would you be able to book reservations with a "pool" of both timeshares points? And can you book using the 13 mo window for all Club Access Resorts and combine both timeshares points to book?

Any help would be great!

Janet G.

Last edited by janetg131 on Feb 22, 2018 09:20 AM

Feb 24, 2018

They would be separate. You can book at 13 months only with your CWA points. If your home resort is in CWA and you want to book all your points there you would still have to make 2 separate consecutive reservations. One up to the number of CWA points you have and the other with your plus club points. They only become a single pool at 10 months prior to check in.

Tracey S.
Feb 27, 2018

So once you're at the 10 month window you can combine points to reserve with the pool of both timeshares?

Janet G.
Feb 27, 2018

Yes, At 10 months they combine to book anything systemwide that you are eligible to book. Margaritaville has some restrictions based on VIP status and Presidential Reserve have a percentage reserved for PR owners.

Tracey S.
May 18, 2023

If I have Wyndham Club Access points but want to purchase at a home deeded property,would they combine those points to bump me up a level into silver status? Or would I need to purchase more WCA points for them to combine and step up a level? Thanks

Nicole R.
Apr 03, 2024

What about using Rewards points for stays at these two ?

A.T. K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.