Ask RedWeek

How does Red Week notify us of inquiries into our property?

Feb 22, 2018

Can we get a text or an alert to let us know when we have an inquiry into our property?

Carrie H.
Feb 22, 2018

Carrie - Our system is currently not able to send text alerts when an inquiry is received, but it is something we intend to add -- hopefully before the end of this year.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Feb 23, 2018

So are we notified through an email? Or do we have to constantly check the site?

Just trying to figure this out....

Thanks!

Carrie

Carrie H.
Feb 23, 2018

When a member inquires about your posting, an email is sent to the email address on your RedWeek account. A copy also goes to your message box on the RedWeek website. We recommend checking your RedWeek messages regularly in case any responses get filtered by your email provider.

You will find further information and answers to other frequently asked questions in our Resources section: Resources

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Sep 08, 2018

I was told that you were hoping to notify us through text... is that possible yet?

Carrie H.
Sep 13, 2018

carrieh124 - We are still working on the ability to notify owners by text when an inquiry comes in, but it is not available yet and will probably still take some time. When we are ready to launch this new feature, it will be announced in the monthly newsletter.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Oct 24, 2018

phyl21 When a member inquires about your posting, an email is sent to the email address on your RedWeek account. A copy also goes to your message box on the RedWeek website. We recommend checking your RedWeek messages regularly in case any responses get filtered by your email provider.

I only receive notices via email. I don't receive posting inquiry notices in my message box. I would love to be able to manage all RW communication through the message box, rather than search and track through emails.

Elizabeth M.
Oct 24, 2018

lizm109: If you go to "Messages" at the top of any page, and click on the Inbox tab, you should see copies of all your inquiries. I just looked at your message box and there are currently 85 messages in your inbox.

If you need any further assistance, please click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page, or email support@redweek.com.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Oct 26, 2018

Thanks, Phyllis.

These are old messages. Recent communication (Oct 2018) with the full service department, such as notice of inquiries, are sent to me via email and not reflected in the RW messages.

Elizabeth M.
Oct 26, 2018

Thanks for the clarification. Communication from our full-service department is through regular email, not through our website, so you will not receive copies in your RedWeek message box.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Oct 30, 2018

I have an inquiry.....My daughter and family are staying at the Polynesian Feb. 24, 2018 for the week. Does anyone have that time open for rental at any Disney property? It would be just me...…...grandmom!!

Deborah C.
Oct 30, 2018

Just asked about Feb. 24, 2018 Disneyworld property rental......my email is deborahcallahan@yahoo.com I have rented previously via Redweek. Thanks

Deborah C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.