Closed
Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

RW Full Service Rental Phone Contact?

May 04, 2018

Is there a phone number to reach someone? I have a very simple, time urgent Q that I am trying to get answered. I've already followed the "contact" links and the "respond above this line" ticket emails.

Also, I have two notices from RW with instructions to me, but those notices do not allow a "reply" for any Q's that need to be answered in order for me to complete my actions. For something this important (RW booking wise), it seems important to have an easy way to reach folks for assistance. My last email was sent 15 hours ago.

How many different departments within RW are involved in the Full Service service? Perhaps, I'm sending my inquiries to the wrong departments?

Thanks for any help. I've had quite good success with RW diy postings in the past. This is my first time using the Full Service Rental service, so I'm still learning.

Elizabeth M.
May 04, 2018

1-866-971-1737.

Got through and my Q's answered. Thank you Redweek!

Elizabeth M.

Last edited by lizm109 on May 04, 2018 01:18 PM

Jun 26, 2020

I'm trying to get info on a property I'm interested in purchasing but can't get any response or a good contact number. Can someone please call me and answer a few questions? (386)451-6969. Thank you.

James H.
Jun 26, 2020

James: Please call 866-971-1737, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Pacific time. You may need to leave a voicemail, but someone will return your call as soon as possible.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

This thread is closed. Try searching for a topic or browse our list of forums to join the discussion.