Ask RedWeek

Deleting my old postings

Aug 01, 2018

Does anyone know how to delete old posting? I have many for many years and simply don’t want ot look at the old ones anymore

Henry S.
Aug 01, 2018

You can always "edit" the content of each one of your forum posts, even down to nearly no content, but why would you even bother? If you don't want to see your old posts, just don't look at them. ;-)

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 01, 2018 04:40 PM

Aug 01, 2018

Thanks Ken,

I guess in short the answer is old postings can not be deleted!! I didn't think so but it doesn't make sense \i think Redweek needs to correct that issue

Henry S.
Aug 01, 2018

Old postings can help people so that the same questions don't have to be asked again if someone wants to search. It also gives perspective or history about problems. By not allowing deletions it also means that developers can't bully respondents to take down negative posts. It also ruins the sense of the entire thread which could make it useless to anyone else.

Tracey S.
Aug 01, 2018

If you're talking about a post in the forum you just need to go back to the post and edit it out .

Don P.
Aug 01, 2018

hank62 - If you are referring to your old rental or resale postings under My Postings, you go to "View" at the top of the page and select "Active." That option will allow you to see only your current active postings.

If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Aug 02, 2018

Thanks for all of the help, the old postings is what I wanted to delete I’ll select active only

Henry S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.