Timeshare Exchanges

What do you think about Selling a week ?

Aug 07, 2018

I would like to sell a week of my RCI timeshare but I do not have a specific resort or a specific time. You can use the week anytime, anywhere as long as the resort is available. Can I do this or do I have to book a specific date and resort first and then try to sell that week? Please help, I'm new at this.

Thanh D.
Aug 07, 2018

thanhd7 wrote:
I would like to sell a week of my RCI timeshare but I do not have a specific resort or a specific time. You can use the week anytime, anywhere as long as the resort is available. Can I do this or do I have to book a specific date and resort first and then try to sell that week? Please help, I'm new at this.

I really have no idea what you mean by "my RCI timeshare", but you obviously must first make a specific reservation for a specific time period at a specific resort before you can do anything with it. RCI is just an exchange company --- RCI does not own or manage or sell timeshares.

If you seek to permanently sell and transfer whatever it is that you own, that's a different conversation entirely. You really need to provide much more specific details about whatever it is that you own to get any well informed responses.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 08, 2018 03:21 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.