Sep 20, 2018

My wife and I did one of those timeshare meetings in Las Vegas, but when weren't traveling as much as expected. Timeshare Exit Team (ReedHein & Associates) had a booth at Bite of Seattle a couple years ago, so we decided to discuss with them our situation. We scheduled to come in for a consultation and met with Brandon Reed, and sat through a sales pitch before we could get down to business. We were informed that timeshares make it impossible to close/sell, so we hired them to negotiate closure. They said that a lot of their closures happen quickly, that we should plan for closure in 6-9 months, so I was pretty optimistic about their services.

They later called me and said they got the timeshare name wrong, and it made me wonder if they had ever successfully closed timeshares with this resort before, but they assured me they're very successful and had many closures. Fine.

They never contacted me to check-in or provide updates. I would have to regularly call and email to get updates, usually waiting weeks for a response. Because my exit team is not comprised of anyone actually working on the legal side, they couldn't give me a complete answer--usually just that it's still in progress and taking longer than expected. Although why it took so long for them to ask or get answers from the legal team is beyond me.

One of their responses was to say that their legal team failed, so they referred my case to local counsel (Nevada). It's now almost 2 years, and we're still making timeshare payments because we move around a lot and have mortgages to apply for, so we can't default on this. But I feel like we paid someone a lot of money just to avoid paying more money to someone else, and we're not getting anything from either of them.

I was later introduced to another firm called mytimeshareliquidate.com ,they were quite responsive and exhibited good customer relation and services....They looked really reliable and i am grateful to them after i had wasted months and lots of money with the timeshare exit team. I still want my money back from the rippers at timeshareexitteam. Such a big fraudulent firm

Seth B.
Sep 20, 2018

"I was later introduced to another firm...." Sounds like a bunch of garbage. You are bashing a known firm and plugging an unknown firm. This is just an advertisement for an exit company. You have stated nothing about them actually getting you out of your timeshare..... Please don't advertise on Redweek...

John I.
Sep 20, 2018

Sethb44 is what the industry calls a " shill " . He comes in the forum and promotes a company that he " claims " does good work . It's a SCAM !!!!

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!!

Don P.
Sep 20, 2018

sethb44 wrote:
Blah, blah, blah, and then ...I was later introduced to another firm called {who cares.com}. They were quite responsive and exhibited good customer relation and services....They looked really reliable and i am grateful to them after i had wasted months and lots of money with the timeshare exit team. I still want my money back from the rippers at timeshareexitteam. Such a big fraudulent firm

You are plainly just a very unconvincing (and only marginally literate) shill.

NONE of these assorted so-called "exit / relief / escape / relief" parasite outfits possess any secret elixirs or mystical abilities that can somehow make a legal, contractual obligation just somehow magically disappear into thin air. NONE.

"A fool and his money are soon parted", as the old saying goes. Anyone who sends a single penny to ANY of these parasitic "exit" operations is just once again unwisely proving that old saying to be true and accurate.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 20, 2018 09:23 AM

Nov 08, 2023

Look at My Timeshare Exit Reviews, they put me in contact w/ a couple reputable exit companies, and we got out!

Nic B.
Nov 08, 2023

nicb22 wrote:
Look at My Timeshare Exit Reviews, they put me in contact w/ a couple reputable exit companies, and we got out!

How exactly did you "[get] out"? Likely this company charged you thousands of dollars to do something you could've done yourself for a lot less money.

Lance C.
Nov 09, 2023

nicb22 wrote:

“Reputable exit companies” is something of an oxymoron, since no such things actually exist anywhere on Planet Earth.

Nice try, though! 😄

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Nov 12, 2023 01:13 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.