Timeshare Companies

Whats the best timeshare company?

Oct 03, 2018

Looking to purchase a timeshare. Have stayed with Wyndham for years and loved the resorts just not the sales staff, but have heard good things about the Hilton timeshare brand. Never stayed at a hilton. Any suggestions or helpful tips?

Daniel G.
Oct 04, 2018

Hilton timeshares one of the best in the world, but prepare your money in this case because it also one of the most expensive.

Garry O.
Mar 13, 2019

danielg331 wrote:
Looking to purchase a timeshare. Have stayed with Wyndham for years and loved the resorts just not the sales staff, but have heard good things about the Hilton timeshare brand. Never stayed at a hilton. Any suggestions or helpful tips?

There are so many great companies, but a couple that i really like are Grand Pacific Resorts which is a smaller timeshare company. They have their own resorts and are also affiliated with many more. You are able to exchange through their FREE GPX Exchange company or RCI for a global experience and they have a rental program called ResorTime. I know several people that own at Marriott Vacation Club and really like the benefits - i have stayed at their resorts when traveling/exchanging. I am looking to sell my week, but it is an independent in Kauai and i exchange through Interval or RCI to see the rest of the world.

Susan G.
Mar 31, 2019

danielg331 wrote:

Hi Daniel,

This is a great opportunity for you to rent from an owner and try out different timeshare systems. That will help you make a more informed decision if you are still considering buying after renting.

Carol P.
Apr 03, 2019

I will note that there are many great, individual, independent timeshare resorts and properties that are not associated with any "chain".

The big "chains" (Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Wyndham, Diamond, etc.) are not the only option available for timeshare ownership --- and none of the big "chains" are the best choice for some people, depending on their personal objectives and geographic preferences.

To each their own...

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Apr 03, 2019 07:27 AM

Aug 01, 2019

Royal Resorts in Cancun. You get a fixed week, if you desire. After your contract is up, you return all your money. I worked there for some time, and owners are happy. They have several resorts in Mexico and exchange with I.I.

Wayne R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.