Ask RedWeek

Renting out our week and points as one holiday.

Oct 20, 2018

Hi there, new to this forum so apologies if this has been asked before (I did search and didn’t find anything). We own a week at the Marriott Marbella Beach resort in Spain and also have 2000 (annual) Marriott destination club points. What we have done in the past is book our week, in our home resort, then use points to extend our stay by 3 or 4 days. So my question is this: if we book 11 days in this way, can we then rent this out through Redweek in the same way as we can rent out our week? Would this be one rental (with one set of fees) or would it be seen as two ( and hence charge two listing fees and two commissions). Any help/advice much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Simon T.
Oct 20, 2018

simont29: As long as your 11 days are on one resort confirmation, then you could post them on one rental posting. You will find the rental posting options on this page: Rent My Timeshare (https://www.redweek.com/rent-my-timeshare)

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Oct 20, 2018

Many thanks Phil 👍🏻

Simon T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.