Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Payment fom Redweek.com

Nov 21, 2018

I was informed that i would receive payment for my ti mb eshate rental by Nov 29, 2018. I went to my account and there was NO showing of funds available. This morning, Nov 21, i saw in my accpunt

Check processing....why is check processing when i did n lo t choose method of payment? It has been 10 hours later and my account still shows check processing. Writing Redweek has not resolved the issue and i still do not have my funds.

Harriet F.
Nov 23, 2018

Hello Harriet, Thanks for your email. Please note the funds left our account on November 20th. When "Funds are being processed" it means you deposited your check, however, your bank has not credited the amount yet. We advise that you contact your bank to get a better idea as to when will they complete the deposit. Let us know if we can further assist you. Congratulations in renting your unit! Lorna Full Service Manager

Lorna Q.
RedWeek.com
Jul 18, 2022

I have a question to Redweek around the same topic.

Redweek is about to send payment to me for recent rental. I got a message to complete pyament info, I completed the Tax information but there was no page to add bank account info on my profile?

Do I need to call Redweek?

If I do not put electronic paymen will a paper check be sent to my house?

Alvin M.
Jul 18, 2022

Alvin: When your payment is sent by electronic check, you will then have the option to provide your bank account information and have the money direct deposited, or you can print the check and deposit, or request to have a check mailed.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 22, 2022

How do I handle payment less then 10 days before check-in? Why doesn’t Redweek allow buyers and sellers to accept an offer right up to the check in date?

Donna F.
Jul 22, 2022

Donna: In order to use RedWeek Online Booking, it requires at least 10 days prior to the check-in date. This is necessary due to the time it takes for the owner to accept and sign the rental agreement, to contact their resort and change the name on the reservation, and for the RedWeek staff to re-verify everything with the resort one final time. If you obtain a renter within 10 days of check in, then you would conduct a private transaction. You will find the steps and a sample rental agreement here: Private Transaction

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Jul 22, 2022 10:14 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.