Ask RedWeek

Resort Realty LLC - Ridge tahoe

Sep 02, 2019

Resort Realty is the management company of Ridge Tahoe and they are making an offer to buy back "weeks" from owners on a first come first serve basis. This is subject scrutiny as to why they would do this without any fees. Any insight into their scheme would be appreciated

Jr D.
Jun 02, 2020

I know I'm a bit late, but just found this thread. I listed my deeded Ridge Tahoe timeshare for their "deed back" program with Resort Realty back in October 2017. They said it would take 6-12 months and they would pay me $679.00. That timeframe then got extended to 12-18 months. Their Sales division has been pushing "points" programs to the general public as well as to deeded property owners, in an attempt to convert the entire "property" to points. Then in November 2019, the Ridge Tahoe Resorts was purchased by Holiday Inn Vacation Club and my timeframe to "deed back" was again extended. I have tried renting the week through them but was unsuccessful. Am so fed up with paying high annual dues, and their perpetual stalling with no way out. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Should I place this on a different forum?

Krissy N.

Last edited by krissyn4 on Jun 02, 2020 02:21 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.