Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club

If you stay at the ocean club, do you...

Feb 29, 2020

If you stay at the ocean club, do you have access to the lazy river and kids activities at the surf club?

John B.
Feb 29, 2020

Unfortunately, you do not have access to the water amenities at the Surf Club.

Valerie H.
RedWeek.com
Nov 10, 2020

Ocean Club targets adult guests where the Surf Club is family focused.

David R.

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 10, 2020 06:40 PM

Jan 20, 2024

However, I was told when renting at Ocean Club you have access to the Marriott Stellaris pool but Ocean Club pool is better.

Debbie S.
Jan 20, 2024

No

David R.
Feb 13, 2024

Hi, that is not accurate. I usually stay at the stellaris for one or two nights and then move over to the ocean club. The card for the stellaris pool stops working when I move over to the ocean club. The advantage of the ocean club over the surf club is that for a beach about the same size you have far fewer number of people occupying it. Only ocean club members can use the ocean club Palapas. You can rent from the folks that rent umbrellas, but the beach would be extremely crowded if they opened it up to all the surf club, I really hope they keep it the way it is because that’s why I chose Club over Surf.

Robert W.
Feb 13, 2024

No, you do not. The towels are slightly different color to represent which hotel you are staying.

Robert W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.