Ask RedWeek

Communicating with timeshare sellers - advice request.

Dec 02, 2021

Newbee here.... So, I clicked on "Make an offer" to offer on a timeshare listed for sale here in Redweek, and (1) I don't see anything in my mailbox as "sent" and (not unexpectedly) (2) I haven't heard anything from the seller (it's been only a couple of days). Since the week on offer is only 3 months away, and there's the normal transfer paperwork time, plus the Festive Season holidays; and I'd like to use it in 2022.... What's a reasonable expectation of time for a reply, and is there a way that Redweek can tickle the poster to "Hey, check your mailbox, there's an offer there"? Thanks greatly in advance...

Jerry M.
Dec 03, 2021

Jerry: If you haven't received a response, please check your spam folder. It appears the owner has replied to you and he also sent a message to your RedWeek message box. Just go to the envelope symbol at the top of any page to view his reply.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 29, 2022

I am new to this. What happens when wanting to make and offer an owner does not reply and it is not found in spam? Should I be waiting longer than 4-5 days for a response?

Liz S.

Last edited by lizs160 on Jan 29, 2022 01:56 PM

Jan 29, 2022

Liz: If you have not received a response to an inquiry, first check your spam folder. We find this is often the issue when responses are not received. If you cannot find anything in your spam folder, and it has been longer than 48 hours since you inquired, then please send the posting number to support@redweek.com and we will be happy to follow up with the owner.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.