Ask RedWeek

What if I can't make it?

May 01, 2022

If I rent a week and can't make it due to injury or illness, or possible other serious reason, can I let a relative go and use the week I rented?

Margaret
May 01, 2022

You would need to contact the owner of the week and ask them to change the name on the reservation. Before you book your week, you may want to ask the owner if they would be willing to do that if you are unable to travel.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
May 01, 2022

Thank you. I am looking at a week that is verified and protected. I do not see a way to contact the owner directly, which is why I asked here. is there a way I can do so that perhaps I am missing? Thanks!

I should say that I am not yet a member. I didn't want to pay for a membership since it will be free with the booking.

Margaret

Last edited by margaretm597 on May 01, 2022 02:14 PM

May 01, 2022

There is a link on the right-side of the posting (under Request to Book) that says "Questions? Get in touch." If RedWeek is managing the posting, there is no membership required. If the owner is managing the posting, a membership is required.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.