Ask RedWeek

Floating week

Jul 05, 2022

Hello, Hope this message finds you well and healthy. I would like to rent my timeshare in Boston, but I haven´t "purchased" a week yet - meaning that I can choose among many weeks, "floating". This gives more flexibility and should facilitate a match with a buyer, since instead of only one week, there is the option of choosing among many. Two questions here: 1) How can I post this when I rent my timeshare? 2) How do buyers see this? When I look at the timeshares in the Boston hotel, I only see options with a determined date Thanks

Clara
Jul 05, 2022

Clara: To post a floating week, you would need to purchase a do-it-yourself posting and then put in the date range you are able to book a week. In the Details section of the posting you would add that you will need to contact the resort in order to confirm availability before the week can be booked. Unfortunately we cannot offer our full-service or verification posting options unless you have a specific week reserved.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 06, 2022

Thank you! And as a user looking to rent a week, how can find floating weeks?

Clara

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.