Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

I WANT TO SELLL MY 2 WEEKS AT SHERATON VISTANA RESORT (MARRIOTT)

Oct 29, 2022

HELLO, I HAVE 2 WEEKS ( UNITS FOR 4 PEOPLE ), AT SHERATON VISTANA RESORT ORLANDO, FLOATING TIME, TOTALLY PAID, ANNUAL MAINTENANCE FEE OF 540 $ BUT I DO NOT USE THEM ANYMORE AND I WANT TO SELL THEM. I HAVE CONTACTED MY RESORT IN ORDER TO LOOK FOR HELP OR ORIENTATION BUT THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO HELP ME. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SELL THEM HERE THROUGH RED WEEK? ARE THERE PEOPLE WILLING TO BUY? OR IS OT BETTER TO LOOSE ALL THE MONEY PAID ( 12.000$ FOR EACH ONE) AND GIVE THEM BACK TO MY RESORT? MY FEES ARE TOTALLY PAID UNTIL 2022 AND I DO NOT OWE ANY MONEY. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, SINCERE ANSWERS AND HONEST SUPPORT!

GABRIELA
Nov 13, 2022

Lots of people sell their timeshares here on Redweek. Take a look at https://www.redweek.com/resort/P1642-sheraton-vistana-resort/timeshare-resales to see what weeks are currently being advertised for sale at your resort here on Redweek.

Charles L.
Nov 14, 2022

Yes, you can list and sell your units here on RedWeek. However, the majority of units in the Central FL area are worth about zero dollars. You can ask the resort's Homeowners' Association and ask if they will take your unit back. But you can't just give it back. The HOA has to agree to take it back.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.